- The ESP32CAM is a tiny module based on ESP32 chip and OV2640. You can even program the ESP32CAM through the ESP-IDF by installing the ESP32 Core
- The ESP32CAM equips the ESP32 with everything necessary to program, run and develop on the wonderchip. It also features a LiPo charger (IP5306) , so your ESP32CAM project can be battery-powered and truly wireless. Additionally, the board reserved the MPU6050,BME280 and an analog MIC.
- ESP integrates WiFi, traditional bluetooth and BLE Beacon, with 2 high-performance 32-bit LX6 CPUs, 7-stage pipeline architecture, main frequency adjustment range 80MHz to 240MHz, on-chip sensor, Hall sensor, temperature sensor, etc.
- Fully compliant with WiFi 802.11b/g/n/e/i and bluetooth 4.2 standards, it can be used as a master mode to build an independent network controller, or as a slave to other host MCUs to add networking capabilities to existing devices.
- ESP32-CAM can be widely used in various IoT applications. It is suitable for home smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, QR wireless identification, wireless positioning system signals and other IoT applications. It is an ideal solution for IoT applications.