ODROID-W is a miniature computing module which is fully compatible with all software available for the Raspberry-Pi.
The W stands for:
- Wearable device development
- Widely applicable Internet of Things (IoT) development
- Workable DIY electronics prototyping
- Li+ rechargeable battery charger and fuel gauge for portables, wearable and robots application
- Real Time Clock to keep accurate time without an Internet connection by just adding a coin battery
- ۱۲-bit precision ADC to measure the dynamic voltage signals via two single-ended inputs
- DC/DC step-down converters for higher power efficiency
- DC/DC step-up converter for 5Volt rails (USB host and HDMI) from a Li-Polymer battery
- USB Host port can be placed on top or bottom as preferred
- DIY friendly 0.1inch/2.54mm pitch IO connector (up to 32 GPIO ports) for handy prototyping
ODROID-W = RPI + RTC + ADC + UPS + Battery gauge with significant Minimalism
- PCB Revision 0.1
The first sample PCB (rev 0.1) was designed on April 14, 2014, and had a few jumper wires.
- PCB Revision 0.2|
The second run was designed on May 19, 2014, which corrected some of the electronics designs and added an eMMC module socket for test purposes. Note that the eMMC is not much faster than SD card due to the slow eMMC host speed in the SoC. We could see only ~10% improvement.
- PCB Revision 0.3|
There is no big different from Revision 0.2. It is for the mass production.
|MAKE YOUR OWN SMART WATCH|
|Raspberry Pi or RPi is a trade mark of Raspberry Pi Foundation.|